The Breyer Horse Figurine and Wild Blue Book is part of the Breyer Horse Collection, which is a partnership between Macmillan Children's Publishing Group and Breyer. These compelling horse stories capture the essence, spirit and personality of the breed in each book. The figurine included in the package brings the main character to life and makes it seem more real to the reader. Each soft cover Breyer Horse Book is beautifully packaged with a Breyer portrait model of the horse hero and a welcome letter to the Breyer Horse Collection book series. The book Wild Blue is the story of a Mustang Appaloosa. This Breyer Horse Book was written by Annie Weekend and is suitable for middle-grade readers. These classic horse story books are a timeless keepsake which can be passed down from generation to generation. If your child enjoys horses and reading, they will enjoy the Wild Blue book.
- Breyer horse and book sets feature classic horse stories with models of the beloved horse characters. Beautifully packaged with each novel is the Breyer portrait model of the horse hero, offering a timeless keepsake and great value.
- Finely sculpted and hand-painted models are 1:12 size classics scale.
- Comes in a window box with softcover edition of the novel.
- Highly collectible for children and adults alike.
- Set is beautifully packaged and includes novel and Breyer® portrait model of Wild Blue
- Sets include soft-cover edition of novel
- Introducing The Breyer® Horse Collection Series from Macmillan Children's Publishing
- Written by acclaimed author of A Horse of Her Own, Annie Wedekind
- Horse fans and animal lovers will embrace this book with unbridled enthusiasm