Thinkbaby and Thinksport sunscreen is highly effective, falls into the highest category for water resistance and has a sensible SPF 50+ rating. A quick look on your local drugstore shelf will show an increasing number of chemical sunscreens boasting ultra-high SPFs of 70 and greater. An SPF higher than SPF 30 offers only minimal improvement in sun protection and does not provide insight into its ability to protect for both UVA and UVB. Instead, these ultra-high SPFs are inflated through the use of chemical UV absorbers. The FDA has recently ruled that SPF numbers above 50 are not allowed. They have also ruled the terms "Sweatproof" and "Waterproof" as false claims.
- Top Rated by EWG with a "1" rating in 2010, 2011, and 2012, 2013 - Baby, Beach and Sport
- Free of biologically harmful chemicals. No Avobenzone, Oxybenzone, or UV Chemical absorbers.
- Paraben, phthalates, PABA and 1,4 dioxane free
- Non-nano formulation - average particle size >100micron
- First Sunscreen to pass Whole Foods Premium Care Requirements